Local Government Innovates, Targets Wrong "Delinquents"

August 18, 2012

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to Local Government Innovates, Targets Wrong "Delinquents"

1. Augusto on August 18, 2012 at 11:34 pm

I was wrong…..I thought this city (if not the whole country) was only corrupt, now it’s gone STUPID or STUPIDER. The entire police force is either on the mafia’s payroll, or the COPS are just TOO chicken, or TOO scared (for those of you who doesn’t know what I mean) to pursue the real criminals. We may not have a perfect justice system in America, but at least we try, we TRY to serve justice. We don’t just turn the blind eye like your government does in Spain. I’m glad I was only there for a visit…

2. deeznuts on August 18, 2012 at 11:44 pm

fucking pricks!
    spain is fucked already and spanish people love to talk shit but do nothing in the face of a robber!
    this just gives all those stupid tight lipped catalan fuckers another reason to keep the tourists away!
    nice country, shame about a lot of the people!

• Frannhann on August 19, 2012 at 6:29 am

Catalunya is not Spain. This does not happen in the basque country. Catalans mind the ir own buss

3. thiefhunter on August 19, 2012 at 10:42 am

FGC Snitch app. What happens when one reports feet-on-seat? Does an attendant show up? I suspect nothing happens. As to reporting thieves, the app would at least help document their activity. Maybe this stupid app is like the “close doors” button on lifts: it just gives the user a feeling that he’s done something.

4. migrubio on August 19, 2012 at 8:34 pm

I find it regrettable not only that a public service compares incivility with poverty but the fact that it seems to allow reporting it.
    I want to emphasize also that you can find the complete information on my blog. It is not only in Catalan, but also in Spanish. Thank you very much for your broadcast.

5. […] Local Government Innovates, Targets Wrong “Delinquents”, Robbed In Barcelona, 18 Agost 2012 […]

6. Quapadople on July 4, 2015 at 11:34 am

Barcelona has become a trashy city…too much turism atracts too much marocans and or others foreigners dealers and thiefs to this city.. already suffocated by the masses of tourists that don’t realize how bad is it for the enviorement and for city itself. Tourism is good but not at this level.